For compliance with the appropriate EU Safety Directives we can offer:-
- CE marking, automation machine risk assessment and technical file compilation.
- Upgrading of existing automation machinery for machinery directive and CE compliance.
- Designing new machine multi zone safety control systems – including safety PLC’s and Networks.
- Upgrading of control circuits and machine wiring for CE compliance.
- Manufacture of fixed guarding for CE compliance.
- Installation and integration of safety devices – Safety switches, Light guards, Laser scanners and Safety Camera Systems.
- Full compliance surveys including SISTEMA.
We offer a range of CE compliance training courses covering the major EU Directives, from machinery assessment and self certification for CE Marking.
We also offer a basic overview for non-operational staff and detailed training for those responsible for CE Mark compliance management